Friday, May 26, 2006

My Interview for Raymi's Blog

Wednesday I received a request by ‘Raymi the Minx’ to interview me for her blog. She read I that I'm a Vietnam Vet and wanted to interview me for a blog post to talk about my experiences in Vietnam and my life after that. We chatted via MSN Messenger yesterday and the interview is posted on her blog. Do me a favor and get over there and read it, then let me know what you think.

I’ve been lurking on her blog for a long time. She’s very funny and always an interesting read. So while your there, read her stuff. You will not be disappointed.

http://www.raymitheminx.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed that.

Anonymous said...

That rocked!

Anonymous said...

look at raymi everyday too.

read your vietnam story enjoyed it greatly thanks for sharing aint al gores internets the fookun coolest.


http://itwassooted.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

don't lie you just like her tits ;0)
bugging..

loved the interview i consider her a blogger buddy it was nice to see it, i enjoyed it! :0)

Anonymous said...

Great interview Tony. Good job with it. I learned a bit about you I didn't know and that's always a good thing. Have a great one.
TG