It has nothing but pictures of what the Maxim magazine readers think are the 100 Hottest woman in the world. This is offensive no matter how you look at it.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jodes - Shhhhhhh.....keep this between you and me. I love the pics I just didn't want anyone to think I'm a horn dog, or something.
Glad you said that. I was afraid to comment. Let me joing you there BTE but let me also aay I had no idea who most of them where. I see Lori must have just missed the list.
4 comments:
Jodes - Shhhhhhh.....keep this between you and me. I love the pics I just didn't want anyone to think I'm a horn dog, or something.
Glad you said that. I was afraid to comment. Let me joing you there BTE but let me also aay I had no idea who most of them where. I see Lori must have just missed the list.
!!! I LOVE Maxim!!! *winks* FHM has better chicks though! & STUFF,.......*swoons*
Umm... like I'm going to see "hot chicks here" and not click on it. *sigh* so pretty...
Post a Comment