Lori co-hosted a sex toy party at her house last night. I was put in charge of making ice for the party. What, may you ask, is such a big deal about making ice? Let me show you.

I still have the ice cube tray. Want me to make some for you?
HAPPY ICY HNT!
14 comments:
Ooh isnt that a bit cheeky to be sticking it between yer legs?
I am first woo hoo!
Come back over, I am up too!
Hi to the Ms!!!
woohoo! i love it! where'd she get that??
*giggle* Now that's hard!
I love those kinds of parties I have got some really great stuff at them!
BUT I have never saw those ice cubes! Naughty man!
I loved the ice cubes!! But eewww between your legs and then we were touching it!!! LMAO I love the party ask Lori what I bought or maybe the better question is what I didnt buy!!
Did you have an ice making schedule? HHNT!
S - But it felt so, so good.
Libby - We bought the ice cube tray, found photo of it on the internet and I printed out copies for the ice bucket. The ice bucket liner comes out, so it was just a matter of replacing the original liner with the cocks.
Woops, is it alright to say cock?
Dana - Bet you like them hard, don't you? ;-)
Patty you? No wonder you read our blogs. Your as naughty as we are, you bad girl.
Anne Marie - The between my legs was what gave the ice that special flavor you kept asking about.
LushlyMe - Matter a fact, I was. I only had one tray so I was on an "every-two-hours" make more ice schedule. That is, when I remembered to make it.
i can only imagine the blue balls it must have caused to have that block of ice nestled between your thighs. brrrr. i am shivering just thinking about it.
I love that facial expression. HHNT!
The new blog will be healthy recipes. When I am in my new place, I am having a small gat together....you guys are on the invite list. Sometime late fall.
Ciao
Lime - It wasn't too bad. Actually I kind of liked it.
Marcello - Thanks for the invitation. Looking forward to getting together. Looking forward to the healthy recipes too.
hmmm, interesting. Was there any thought of ice penis dildos? Just think, you have a plethera of penis' between your legs :)
Sex toy party huh? That must have been fun! You'll have to give us some resources if we want to have one ourselves!
Oooooh - playing w/ ice cubes can be fun... I gotta find me one of those trays!
Haha! Love it!
Post a Comment