my moon was taken). We were where we always were on weekends in the summer, at Watch Hill on Fire Island on the our boat. The air conditioning water pump shut down because the water intake under the boat, got clogged with eel grass (sort of a sea weed for those not familiar with the bottom of the Great South Bay. Nothing to do except go in the water and clean it.

The bottom between the boats is mostly mud and muck and really disgusting. So when I was done, I had to take a shower. Barbara (that's her in the picture) wouldn't let me in the boat all muddy and mucky so I took the shower on the swim platform on the back of the boat. There's a faucet in the back of the boat with hot and cold water, where a hand shower attaches, so it wasn't bad. My sister-in-law saw a photo op and got me with shower head in my bathing suit rinsing off my, uh, privates in this one. I was so embarrassed. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment