WHO COULD FORGET THE BIRTHDAY OF THE HOTTEST, SEXIEST,CUTEST,GREATEST, AWESOMEST,SNUGGLIEST, BEST GUY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD? NOT ME! BETTER REST UP FOR ALL YOUR SURPRIZES MY LOVE.
Lori - I will be plenty rested for my birthday weekend, since we didn't get to snuggle this past weekend. So baby, I will be waiting with bells on. :-D
Barman - Hot won't even come close my friend!
Patti Cake - I cannot tell a lie! I will be 58 years young. And still snuggling with the best of them! Hehehehehehehe........ :-D
No Ms Fish, my birthday is November 4th. Happy birthday to you a day early!
Oh...see it posted on Oct 26th and I read it on the 30th, and it said 5 days until my birthday, so I was very confused in thinking we had the same birthday. Anyway, hope your birthday is good. I take my teacher test on your birthday...eeekkkk!!!
13 comments:
WHO COULD FORGET THE BIRTHDAY OF THE HOTTEST, SEXIEST,CUTEST,GREATEST, AWESOMEST,SNUGGLIEST, BEST GUY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD? NOT ME! BETTER REST UP FOR ALL YOUR SURPRIZES MY LOVE.
Oops, I best leave you two alone...
Oh and it falls on a weekend too. What a hot weekend coming up.
woohoo, happy b-day to you in 8 days that is.......... ;)
the very BEST time for a birthday, tony! and you'll get snuggles galore for it, i'm sure!
Yay!!!
cant wait
oh.. I am sooo on that shit like white on rice baby.. yeah!
Celebrations time come on!!! We'll celebrate in SD!
I love Lori's comment!!
Happy Birthday (tomorrow) Tony. Enjoy, and many happy returns.
and you'll be what?.... 39?
Does that mean your birthday is on halloween? Mine is! Happy Birthday!!!
Lori - I will be plenty rested for my birthday weekend, since we didn't get to snuggle this past weekend. So baby, I will be waiting with bells on. :-D
Barman - Hot won't even come close my friend!
Patti Cake - I cannot tell a lie! I will be 58 years young. And still snuggling with the best of them! Hehehehehehehe........ :-D
No Ms Fish, my birthday is November 4th. Happy birthday to you a day early!
Oh...see it posted on Oct 26th and I read it on the 30th, and it said 5 days until my birthday, so I was very confused in thinking we had the same birthday. Anyway, hope your birthday is good. I take my teacher test on your birthday...eeekkkk!!!
Post a Comment